Larton Ambalaj San.ve Tic A.Ş, we attach utmost importance for the security of your personal information that you transmit whether using our website; or fill out the relevant application forms or other ways, in accordance with the international convention that our country is a side and the Constitution Of the Republic of Turkey, mainly with the Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD) and the provision of the framework of relevant legislation. We would like to enlighten you as Data Officer about the aforementioned legislation and a number of definitions specified in this legislation.
Your personal data that you share with our company within the framework of consumer, subscriber, customer, supplier, employee and other relations; In accordance with LPPD, it may be processed, saved, stored and maintained for certain clear and legitimate purposes, limited and measured, accurate and up-to-date, in connection with the purposes of processing in whole or in part, as required by law and honesty. it may be transferred, stored, updated, periodically controlled, reedited and classified in certain places, including Yaşar Group Companies, business partners, dealers, suppliers, subcontractors, performance aids, relevant supervisory agencies, official institutions, but not limited to them, also third parties in Turkey and abroad. With the title of data processor, our company may send you informational and promotional e-mails and / or sms; make phone calls; or this service may be performed by third parties.
As Data Officer, in order to understand consumer needs, to respond to requests faster, and to improve our communication with our consumers, to provide better service, to inform you about our products and services, to receive your opinions about our products and services, to develop and diversify our products and services and in addition to these, to carry out our required quality and standard audits as required by the relevant laws and regulations, or to fulfill our reporting and other obligations under the relevant legislation, your data may be stored and processed by our company. This service could be taken from third parties. Your personal data, for the purpose and scope mentioned above, but not limited to them, may be collected, and your consent may be received via written channels, verbally, in writing or electronically by our web site, social media accounts, various contracts, mobile applications, e-mail, application forms, by the written or verbal communication with our company etc.
Article 11 of LPPD no. 6698 entered into force on 7 October 2016. Your rights under this Law are as follows:
1. To learn whether or not personal data has been processed,
2. To request information on the processed data, if personal data has been processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether or not the personal data has been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
4. To know about the third parties at home and abroad, to which the personal data has been transferred,
5. Request for the correction of the personal data, if such data were processed incompletely or incorrectly,
6. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the Law, to request the notification of the transactions to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
7. To object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
8. To request for compensation of any damages incurred by himself/herself due to unlawful processing of personal data,
In this context, you may send your possible written requests, to Ankara Samsun Asfaltı 2. Km Sungurlu/ÇORUM/TURKEY with a wet signature, Or to our registered e-mail address email@example.com, signed with a secure electronic signature.